Sunday, June 23, 2013

MELS 500

I ordered my personalized plates the day I brought Luigi home.  I was thrilled when the plates showed up about 2 weeks later.

There really was no question that Luigi was going to get his own plates.  It is kind of my thing when it comes to the cars I drive.  I know it would make more finanical sense to pick a plate that I could take with me from car to car.  However, that is just not what I do.  I like to keep the plates from each car as a memento.

Here is where it all started.  My first car was MELS BUG.


Then I went with MELZCUBE (never really liked this plate so was glad to see it go)


Here is Luigi with his new plates.  I was also contemplating MELSFIAT but I like how the plates look with a space like my bug plates.  So I was glad to find MELS 500 was available!



No comments:

Post a Comment